Next International Nigeria Limited with its wholly-owned subsidiaries, Next International (UK) Ltd, Next Foods (Nigeria) Ltd, Next Direct Ltd, Next Cash ‘N’ Carry Ltd, is a first class brand market development and management company, the first of its kind in sub-Saharan Africa.
Next C & C is based on the successful Cash ‘n’ Carry operations/Warehouse Clubs/Hypermarkets in South Africa.
Our first store is located on the outskirts of Abuja….. On the Ahmadu Bello Way, 4 kilometres from Abuja City Centre and 5 kilometres from Gwarimpa & Jayi. This is the most densely populated region in Nigeria today.
We are currently looking at second and third sites in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
In Abuja, we have different service departments located under one roof.
- To be the preferred outlet for our vendors/suppliers.
- To be 100% compliant with local laws and Government department requirements.
- To be the preferred employer for enthusiastic, qualified and professional people seeking a stimulating career.
- To be considered unique by our customers in terms of the service we will provide.
- To be considered trustworthy partners with businesses who buy for re-sale.
- To consistently produce a better than industry average return on investment for our shareholders.
- To be socially responsible within the community in which we trade.
Next Cash n Carry is an introduction of the Cash n Carry concept to Nigeria, focusing on high volume, low margin, low cost distribution of mainly branded consumer goods for cash, with our first store opening soon in Abuja.
The 10,000sq meter store will be the largest of its kind in Nigeria and will soon become the leading retailer of general merchandise, liquor and home improvement equipment and supplies, and the leading wholesaler of basic foods.
PHYSICAL LOCTION PARADES THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
a. Total site area – 34,000sq mtrs.
b. Sales floor square meterage – 10,000sq mtrs.
c. Total Sales floor – all on one level
d. 400 Parking bays.
e. 1200sq mtr Goods Receiving area
f. 75,000 Customers
g. 40 Checkouts
h. 600 Non Food & 250 Food trolleys
i. Air Conditioned
j. Three 810kva back up Generators
1. FOOD: In this category, we have edible groceries, non-edible groceries, health and beauty aids, soft drinks, commodities and bulk food.
2. NON FOOD: These include clothing, footwear, sports, housewares, kitchenware, small appliances, audio, cellular, outdoor and toys. Others are lighting, brush ware, large appliances, office and stationery, hi tech, multi-media, DIY, textiles, lighting, plastic ware and luggage.
Our other range of stocks is in the area of multi–media, audio and cellular products and services.
Yet others include liquor (beer, spirits and wine), butchery, bakery, deli/chilled area, coffee bar/restaurant, ice cream bar and pharmacy.
OPERATIONAL STRATEGIESOur operation strategies aim at where we have a target of 75,000 customers for patronage; we also have full detail of customers’ information, categorisation and eventual creation of customer shopping trends.
Our customer relationship programmes feature rebate schemes for selected customers, school/institutional programmes, dedicated marketers and potential for a franchise operation.
We are also into the area of promotional activity as concerns Fortnightly Broadsheet promotions, selection across the board, weekly promotional activity, direct marketing activity, SMS/E-mail activity, in-store manager specials demonstrations and BOGOF activity.
We achieve superior customer service through pre-retailing, maximum productivity/night fill, staff scheduling, trained/skilled staff to assistants, telesales facility, bulk deliveries arranged world class merchandizing standards.
It is our wish to:
- Jointly discuss and agree on specific and formal Trade agreements incorporating rebates, advertising support, policies and efficiency incentive schemes.
- Provide an efficient and superior distribution opportunity for suppliers.
- Jointly produce effective and hard-hitting promotional activity.
- Share information on product, category management, opportunities & company performance.
- Jointly monitor category, product group, sub-group and individual product performance to allow for rapid response to poor performance.
- Encourage In-store activity to promote sales.
- Discuss In-store merchandising assistance.
- Discuss In-store advertising space.
- Jointly develop an electronic (automated) re-ordering system resulting in improved efficiency and productivity.
- Create a win-win, mutually beneficial relationship that ensures continuous and meaningful growth for both of us.